How can we help you?
If you have a question or would like to ask for a quote, please contact us or send a request.
The MX-Z200xxH series laser markers meet industry demands and provide high quality marks for permanent part identification for product traceability. With position compensation and code quality inspection the MX-Z20xxH offers great flexibility in terms of marking, connectivity and ability to easily integrate into any automation environment.
Main product features
- Communications and Control via EtherNet/IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, RS-232, RS-422.
- Target materials to laser mark: Stainless Steel, Iron, Aluminum, Copper, Gold, Silver, ABS, PBT, POM, PC, PP, PVC and other materials.
- Color marking on stainless steel.
- High resolution of 2µm gives the ability to mark characters as small as 0.1mm (100µm).
- Laser mark 1D and 2D codes (Code 39, Codabar, ITF, Code 128, UPC/EAN, GS1, QR Codes, Micro QR, Data Matrix - ECC200, GS1 DataBar).
- Imports and laser marks drawings (DXF) or JPG, BMP, PNG images.
Optional integrated vision solution
Plug and Play integration of the market leading FH Vision controller
- Detects object and adjusts the marking area – location and rotation compensation
- Checks the marking quality after the application
- Reduction of periphery equipment to position the marking object.
- Reduction of engineering costs during system design and setup.
- Reduction of circle time during operation.
- Increase of production line flexibility.
- Increase of process quality and stability due to immediate inspection of the marking result.
- Increase of usability due to preconfigured function blocks.
Fully integrated Omron Traceability solution
Easy connection to Omron controllers with flexible interfaces to send and receive data for traceability solutions
- Robust and flexible communication via Ethernet/IP
- Fully integration allows easy and reliable system design, implementation and operation
- Trust in proven technology out of “on hand”
- No issues with connectivity hurdles between different system architectures and communication protocols
Mark the object no matter of shape, surface orientation or marking distance. The focus point can be moved 170±10mm for the MX-Z2000H, and 220±10mm for the MX-Z2050H/Z2055H.
- Perfect markings on multiple 3-dimensional surfaces and shapes like, cones, cylinders, spheres or angles
- Mark at different working distances without the need for mechanical adjustments
- Reduction of peripheric equipment for object orientation
- Increased flexibility in the production line
- Reduced circle time due to less necessary object re orientation