Our i-BELT Data Services assist in linking the production and management challenges with manufacturing data. The data is turned into meaningful information to achieve practical improvements and to solve your production challenges
We help customers to attain flexible, people and environment friendly production that is quickly adaptable to changes through;
i-BELT Data Services Matrix
In order to simplify the efforts from both sides, we follow a step-by-step approach so that we understand customer’s challenges deeply and plan the future roadmap together with our customers while minimizing the initial investments for them.
Step 1: Assessment
- Understanding customer pains
- Assessment industry 4.0 maturity level
- Status analysis
- Evolution scenario discussion
Step 2: Data Collection
- Extensive data collection
- Data analysis
- Data validation/proof of concept
- Data visualization (by dashboard creation)
Step 3: Monitoring and Improvement
- Continuous monitoring
- Extensive analysis report
- Recommendations under scope for process innovation
- Manual improvements
Step 4: Co-creation
- Working together with customers to solve upcoming issues, and to continuously innovate the customer’s processes.
- Develop data solutions in cooperation with customer.
- Implement AI and possible autonomous systems if applicable.
- Implement predictive improvements and prediction systems.
(i-BELT Data Management Platform)
“Integrating advanced technologies and human on-site capabilities for improving productivity”
“Adding data to the mix increases productivity by 8%
“Real time data monitoring ensures defect free relays”
Make your machines safe and compliant. Regional support on global scale.
Up-time is a critical factor for integrated robotic solutions. Our team of robotic service specialists are dedicated to make sure that you can keep your installation healthy through the whole service life.
Tjänsten Koncepttest hjälper dig att överblicka och lösa dina behov inom robotteknik eller industriell automation.