TC01: Introduktion till PLC-enheter
This course is designed to introduce engineers and technicians to PLC's. The trainee is shown how to use all the features of CX-Programmer whilst being introduced to basic PLC hardware and programming techniques. The course is primarily hands-on using dedicated training equipment incorporating our CJ1 PLC's.
Introduction to PLC technology:
- Explanation of PLC terminology
- System configuration
- I/O addressing and memory map
Interfacing with a PLC:
- Uploading & downloading application programs
- Modifying, inserting and deleting programs
On-line monitoring of programs:
- Modifying & forcing software elements
- Application of timers, counters and a range of basic PLC instructions
- Add documentation to your project
The Primary objective of the course is to provide a comprehensive introduction to the Omron range of PLC's, and the PLC programming software, CX-Programmer. The course is suitable for engineers and technicians who have no prior knowledge of PLC's, and experienced programmers who wish to learn to use the features of CX-Programmer.
|På begäran||8 000 kr||Fjärr|