Specifications & ordering info
|Automation Control Environment (for ACE 4.x)||Please download it from following URL: http://www.adept.com/Robots-Tool|
|ACE PackXpert (for ACE 4.x)||20409-000|
|ACE Sight Vision Software (for ACE 4.x)||20410-000|
|ACE PackXpert with ACE Sight Vision (for ACE
This license contains an ACE PackXpert license and an ACE Sight license.
|IPC Application Controller||AC1-152000|
|Operating systems (OS)||Windows 7 (64-bit version)/Windows 10 (64-bit version)|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5 or equivalent or faster recommended.|
|Main memory||2 GB min. (8 GB recommended.)|
|Video memory||512 MB min.|
|Hard disk||At least 1 GB of available space|
|Display||XGA 1,024 × 768, 16 million colors.
WXGA 1,280 x 800 min. recommended
|Communications ports||USB port (for hardware key), Ethernet port|
|Supported languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
How can we help you?
If you have a question or would like to ask for a quote, please contact us or send a request.
OMRON Automation Control Environment (ACE) is a powerful software platform that provides an effective way to deploy industrial automation applications. ACE allows users to easily configure robots and vision, and guides users through step-by-step calibration processes to streamline setup and ultimately increase productivity.
ACE 4.0 is a big step toward seamless integration with OMRON’s industry-leading Sysmac platform. Its new interface is a dramatic shift to a more intuitive platform designed to be easier to find what users need, with superior data visualization and keyboard shortcuts. Now multiple ACE instances can be opened side-by-side, giving users references of past projects during development.
Enhanced Integrated Vision with Inspection
- ACE 4.0 includes 35 vision tools, including inspection tools from OMRON FH Vision libraries. It’s now faster and easier to set up vision inspection for advanced assembly and packaging. The system also improves traceability of manufacturing processes.
- Barcode, QR code, data matrix, and optical character recognition
- Image processing, background suppression, and edge extraction
- Complex blob analysis and shape matching
- Color recognition and analysis
- Faster, optimized object localization and recognition in non-ideal lighting conditions
- Precise defect detection
- Image orientation correction
- ACE 4.0 offers optical character recognition (OCR, shown) in addition to barcode and QR code reading.
Compatible with OMRON IPC
- ACE 4.0 is now ideally suited to be compatible with the OMRON industrial PC (IPC) application controller for visualization, data handling, and controlling robotics applications.